Friday, November 14, 2014

A chilly day in November

Today I sit on my porch, after a light rain in the chill of the morning hours.I see a slight shadow of a palm Leaf flattering back-and-forth as if it were a beautifully and feathered bird trying to attract a mate. There's a slight wind, and winter chill as I sit here in San Diego. About a year ago I embarked on an amazing journey of singleness. Afraid and hesitant I moved to my own place in La Mesa California. After leaving a 7 1/2 year relationship with a wonderful man that I was ill fitted to be with, I embarked upon this journey. So far this year has been amazing! I started a new job, I love my apartment ,I live right down the street from wonderful friend of mine and right next-door to another amazing man. I'm sitting here thinking how grateful I am that my universe has opened up to me.
The only thing that would make this more perfect, would be to meet that perfect man. I am dating a few people but they are all out of town, one is in Texas, one is in Los Angeles, and the other which I am truly having feelings for lives in Mexico.
But I have faith, but if I rely on my higher power, I will be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Form or not to form that is the questionm

In my many years, on and off again, workout at the gym, the one thing that I have taken away from this lifelong obsession and experience is:...